Dear Clients and fellow real estate Colleagues,
We are certainly living in unprecedented times. While the purpose of this note is to provide you with information about the steps, we are taking to ensure that transactions continue to move forward smoothly and monitor market developments.
Firstly, we would like to express our hope that you, your loved ones and your colleagues are staying safe and healthy.
This is a moment when we all have to look out for each other, our families, colleagues, clients and our friends.
Although we did not anticipate this specific emergency, we are positioned to continue our operations as uninterrupted as possible.
Here are a few measures we have in place to ensure we continue to expeditiously close our real estate transactions, and service our listings and your business:
- All of our employees have been outfitted with workstations at home.
- Because our files are in a secure, cloud-based system, our team can access them remotely.
- Our real estate closing team has expedited the issuance of closing documents to the corresponding closing attorneys.
With our team, we can easily access properties for necessary showings when required. Property showings to clients and our fellow real estate colleagues will be done on an appointment basis only by contacting one of the following parties below by email or via their mobile phones:
- David Pullen, Mobile: 322 303 7090 /email@example.com
- Salvador Michel, 322 112 1937 /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andres Barria 322 109 6331 / email@example.com
- Leticia Pichardo 322 200 6267 / Lety@davidpullenproperties.com
The next few months will be difficult for us all. If there is anything that we can do to help, please reach out to us, and we will do the best we can to be of assistance.
As always, we value your trust and partnership; and are committed as ever to being the reliable partner we have always sought to be.
All the best and stay safe,