We don’t believe in cookie-cutter services or treatment. Every person and home is different, and we make sure to give every one of our clients personalized attention that’s tailored to their particular situation. At David Pullen Properties, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality service that our clients so rightly deserve.
The Seller’s Guide, courtesy of David Pullen Properties, helps you have a better understanding of the entire selling process from start-to-finish. It will provide you with answers to any questions you may have, and allow you to have a quick-access guide to anything you want to know. We encourage you to read it from cover-to-cover before diving in to the process.
Here is what you will learn from reading this guide:
1) Preparing your Puerto Vallarta property for sale
2) Important documentation you must have
3) How to make the offer and negotiate for the best price
4) Contract of Sale and Due Diligence
5) What to expect from the buyer
6) Deposit, Escrow and Closing Costs
7) Closing before a Mexican Public Notary
8) Seller’s estimated closing expenses